星期三, 5月 08, 2013

Exquisite Pain (though not so much really)

There were times my heart was pounding so much that I long for an ear, an ear that can plug on where my heart is and hear what is going on in there, an ear whose owner is able to grasp and decipher its medical and emotional message.

Then I realised it is basically impossible. You can either grab someone with whom you won't feel embarrassed with no clothes on and bade him listen, but then he either cannot hear a thing or coolly tell you to see the doctor; or there might be someone who you think can do the job but due to social or moral barriers he won't do it and you won't think about it.

Then I realised it is because there aren't really so much love in the world as I have imagined. That is why the stethoscope was invented.

Image from Wikimedia Commons.

沒有留言: